Sunday, September 07, 2008

Long time, no write....

I know. I haven't written much lately. But really, there isn't much to say!

Corgan has started school again and is already getting in trouble for talking too much. You'd think the deaf kid class would be quiet, but it's one of the loudest classrooms in the school! Anyway, he came home from school the other day talking a mile a minute about how Taylor had told him to "SHHH!!!" and Miss Ray told Taylor to "be patient with Corgan." Now anytime I tell Corgan to be quiet, I am promptly admonished to "Be Patient with Corgan." Hmph.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man. That's too funny. LOL

Anonymous said...

Corgan was born talking! If he's not talking, he's singing.

Jodi said...

That is so funny! I'm sure his teachers love him. He's too cute :)

Jodi said...

PS...Keep me posted! I would love to see you :)

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Too cute!