The ASL (American Sign Language) class at a High School in Denton adopted Corgan's preschool class for Christmas this year. They had fundraisers and donated their own money to buy the kiddos a bunch of toys for Christmas. So cool! Corgan came home from school super excited that day and talked all about the party and the "new food" he tried (still trying to figure that one out....). He had a big black trash bag full of all kinds of great toys! His FAVORITE was a huge canister of play-doh toys. He was so excited to break into the play-doh that he even consented to share with Baby Caiden...
I thought it was so neat for a bunch of teenagers to take the time to bring some joy into the lives of little kids... It really truly brought tears to my eyes... Especially when I had to clean up the mess. ;)


3 comments:
I love the first picture of Corgan.
Play Doh does rock! Just keep it at the kitchen table. :)
Corgan does like play doh. I bet he was excited when he got it. Did they take pictures?
That is super sweet! We love playdoh at our house but the mess stinks! It gets everywhere and you find little bits of it for days and days....UGH!
Post a Comment