

My parents spent the night on Saturday and Corgan would NOT go to sleep. I think he got a hold of someone's Mountain Dew because he didn't get to sleep until 1:30 in the freakin morning. We had to wake him up Sunday morning at 11:30. I think he would have slept in until after noon. Lazy butt.
We had lunch with my parents and the Michaels and just had a nice quiet Sunday. I took a much needed and deserved nap, and then we attacked the garage. I can now park in the garage!!! Woo hoo! Seriously, this is a big deal. It's been SIX months since we've lived here and have had the garage crammed full of all of our crap. Summer is fast approaching and I don't want to put Corgan into a hot car, so having a garage was essential!!!!
Today Corgan and I read books, played with cars, played outside and ran errands. He did so well today with his hearing aides! I was so pleased with him! He wore them for about seven hours total today, which is really phenomenal for him! Tomorrow is ECI day, with Chelle coming to work with him developmentally, Abbey coming to do speech therapy, and Diane as the parent advisor. Should be a full day!

No comments:
Post a Comment