Just another crazy day with a stay at home mother of two...
Saturday, July 07, 2007
New Word!
Time to censor my language! Corgan has a new favorite word! Anytime he falls down, bumps into something, or can't get something to work, he says, "Crap!" Very very clearly. So it looks like I'm going to have to stop saying "naughty words." Crap.
You still have time where you just have to spell it out instead of saying it. That is what me and the other teachers would do when I taught preschool. Just don't spell it out too fast...kids can enunciate pretty good.
I'm a stay at home mom of two awesome boys and teach aerobics on the side. My hubby and I have been married for eight years and are having the time of our lives!!!
10 comments:
Butt nuggets?
Hmmm... Good point. I'll have to cut that one out as well. Crap.
Ah... yes, you would make Poppy proud.....
told ya!
I think "slobbakaboskikeekaheeya" is a terrific word. Or just shorten it to "slobbakaboski". See if he can say that.
He better not hang around with Uncle Jason.
Yeah, 'cause we all know Jason has a potty mouth.
You still have time where you just have to spell it out instead of saying it. That is what me and the other teachers would do when I taught preschool. Just don't spell it out too fast...kids can enunciate pretty good.
crap.
Where the crap did he learn to talk like that?
Post a Comment