Sunday, July 29, 2007

For your information...

I got this from my friend Danielle and thought I'd fill it out online for your viewing pleasure. Just some information you may not know (or care to know) about ME!!!! ;)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00 - Caiden decided he wanted to play...

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds...

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter!!!

4. Favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy and CSI.

5.What do you usually have for breakfast? Frosted Mini Wheats. But, my favorite breakfast is pancakes and eggs from Whataburger... Mmmmm....

6.What kind of soap do you use? Whatever is in the shower.

7. What is your middle name? Marie

8. What food do you dislike? mushrooms.

9. What is your favorite CD? Anything Smashing Pumpkins...

10. What kind of car do you drive? Expedition

Favorite sandwich? Turkey on wheat at Which Wich

12. What characteristic do you despise? Lying.... Absolutely DESPISE lying.

13. Favorite item of clothing? My "Moms Kick Butt" t-shirt. It says it all!

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Somewhere quiet.

15. What color is your bathroom? Butt ugly blue with little flowers. (wallpaper circa 1984. very lovely)

16. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever fits.

17. Where would you retire to? Wherever my children are.

18. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 17th Birthday...

20. Furthest place you are sending this? ? I guess UL and Priscilla are the furthest away that will read this... so California.

21 and 22 just didn't apply. Sorry people.

23. When is your birthday? September 19. Mark your calendar and get me a card!

24. What is your favorite scent? Caiden. He smells soooooooo good!

25. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night.

26. What is your shoe size? 9

27. Pets? I have two kids. They're messy enough. I don't need any pets.

28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? My ac broke AGAIN and we have to pay 3000 for a new unit! Wahoo!

29. What did you want to be when you were little? A hairdresser.

30. How are you today? Peachy. Just peachy.

31. What is your favorite candy? Mike and Ikes

32. What is your favorite flower? Roses any color but red.

33. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Girls Night In on Saturday!!!

34. What church do you attend? The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints– Carrollton 2nd ward

33. What are you listening to right now? Corgan screaming because he's in his naughty spot for throwing crayons.

35. What was the last thing you ate? Ice cream. Mmmm....

36. Do you wish on stars? Nope. What's the point?

37. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green.

38. How is the weather right now? Overcast and humid, but not too hot.

39. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My lovely spouse.

40. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely!

41. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke

42. Favorite restaurant? Whataburger for breakfast. Seriously. I'm cheap.

43. Hair color? Brown with lovely grey highlights here and there.

44. Sibling? 3 brothers and a sister

45. Favorite day of the year? Mother's Day!!!

46. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies

47. Summer or winter? Winter

48. Hugs or kisses? Both!!!!

49. Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate, but I can't have any right now since Caiden doesn't like it. Sheesh.


51. When was the last time you cried? Last night. I thought we'd lost Corgan's hearing aides and I was FREAKING out.

52. What is under your bed? Nothing. The mattress is on the floor.

53. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Can I say my sister Chrissy and my mom? I've kinda known them forever and they are some of my bestest buds!

54. What did you do last night? Threw a tantrum about the hearing aides, found said aides at two in the morning, and repented for aforementioned tantrum.

55. Favorite room in your house? Whichever one is coolest at the time... But I do love my family room...

56. What are you afraid of? My children getting hurt in some way... Car accidents. Cancer. Death. Debt.

57. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? Salted.

58. How many keys on your key ring? 2

59. How many years at your current job? 2 and a half as a mom, 1 as an aerobics instructor and 2 as a medical assistant at my dad's clinic.

60. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

61. How many towns have you lived in? Alturas, Cedarville (both in California), Hurst, Lubbock, Windom, Honey Grove, Paris, Provo, Duluth (GA), Atlanta, Mableton (GA) and Carrollton Texas.

62. Do you make friends easily? I like to think so.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I am with you on Whataburger....I LOVE their breakfast:) But I don't think we have one near us now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yea Greys anatomy rules!!!

Anonymous said...

What did you do on your 17th birthday?

Are you going to post any pictures of your cute boys?

Tammie said...

I like your post. Sorry, about your AC. You need bring the boys over so they can cool off with their cousins at the pool. Give me a call.

Jodi said...

Hey Kelly! We really do have a lot in common...fun to read more about you. Sorry to hear about your AC. This is such a bad time of year for that to happen. Hopefully they can get it fixed QUICK!!!