Monday, May 12, 2008

Boys!


I heard the boys laughing in Corgan's room the other day and walked in on this...








Caiden was totally dishing it out and in the end gave Corgan a bloody nose. But they were having fun while it lasted! Now whenever Corgan gets home from school, Caiden comes up behind him, grabs him around the waist and pulls him down to the ground. What a mess!!!

I had someone the other day tell me that I looked like the mother of boys. What the heck is that supposed to mean? Could it be my baseball cap I wear instead of fixing my hair? Is it the big honking bruise on my calf from being beaned by some random car? Or maybe it's the dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep? My wardrobe of jeans and a t-shirt probably don't help much either. Hmph. What do you think? Do I look like the mother of boys?


(above photo courtesy of California Uncle Larry...)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

I think you look like a cute mom. Girls or boys...

Anonymous said...

Why don't you have a girl and see if you look different than you do now....

Anonymous said...

You look great for being a mother of two, boys or girls.

Jodi said...

You look like a fun mom with lots of energy...doesn't matter if they are boys or girls!