When I tell people that I wear bright red or blue pants to teach aerobics they look at me a little oddly. When I add that I wear a studded belt, they really think I'm weird. When I tell them my hair is in piggies, well, enough said. No one seems to believe me. Well, here's proof....
Now I only do this with my TKB (Turbo Kick Boxing) classes. These classes are a blast!!! And wearing crazy stuff just goes with the format. And it's fun. Sure, I look like a total dork when I go to walmart with my studded belt, bright pants, piggies and full makeup, but when I'm in front of the class teaching, it just adds to the atmosphere. Really. It does.
And I have those pants in blue, red and black. If they had purple, well, I'd buy those too. Yes, I would.


7 comments:
We saw a little girl a Burger King today that had her hair in pigtails just like yours only they were on the top of her head with big white bows...ya orta try it! I'm glad you enjoy what you do and have fun with it!
ya--look cute:)
I had to do a double take to make sure that was you. You look cute. Your class looks like it is a lot of fun!
Does Travis get mad when you steal his studded belt?
Sometimes I wish I had your enthusiasm for exercise. Sometimes.
Hey Kelly! Glad you're back to blogging! The aerobics instructors at my gym wear bright colors and camoflauge too.
Hey, Carter needs hearing aids now. We just found out last week and I could really use an expert pep talk that its going to be okay! Email me sometime! brianmandie@gmail.com
kellycole-you'd like dahhhling in a tater sack!
YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! Like you are ready to kick some booty. Man, I wish I could come take your class. Dang it that we live hundreds of miles apart :(
Post a Comment