Sunday, July 06, 2008
Big Stuff...
Corgan is just growing by leaps and bounds. In fact, this weekend he is staying at Nana and Grumpa's house all by himself! They are having so much fun that when I called this morning to talk to him, he refused to talk to me, and put the phone as far away from him as possible. Toot. Apparently he doesn't miss me too much.
He has a new favorite word. "Poopy." He says it allllll the time. In fact, he taught one of his little girl friends the fine art of yelling "POOPY" as you throw a toy up in the air. I guess it's better than him saying, "Crap." or "Butt Nugget." There are definitely worse things...
The other day I asked Corgan to clean up his lunch and he said, "No. Mommy does that." "Oh, no sir! You need to get in here and clean up your lunch, please!" Corgan turns around, rolls his eyes, gives me a deep sigh and says, "Okay. Sorrrrry." Hello? When did you reach your teen years?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Seriously! Sometimes I think Ben is 5 going on 20! Their attitudes are bigger than they are :)
Post a Comment