Saturday, July 26, 2008

Thanks Danielle!!!

Isn't my blog lovely? Danielle offered to add some flair to my blog and I think it looks awesome!!! I know, it's been a looooooong time since I've posted, but here's some posts you have to look forward to this coming week:

- Trip to Lubbock to visit the in-laws
- Pictures of the boys
- Potty Training Saga Unfolds!
- Confessions: "I am a BIG TIME LOSER!!!" (bet you can't wait for that one!!!)

Soooo, stay tuned! So much more is to come!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! I hope your super cute blog motivates you to blog more...your posts are always fun to read!

Jamie Dana said...

Your blog looks great. Good job Danielle. It was cute before too (:

Jodi said...

Your blog looks awesome! Love the color combo :)

Bobvila said...

Your blog looks good cause it matches mine! That's so funny - we're twinkies! : )