- Her blog is never updated.
- She still has to teach 12+ classes a week at the gym.
- She still "gets" to cook Thanksgiving dinner.... and clean up the kitchen.
- She gets nice long naps thanks to her loving husband.
- Corgan gives her bandaids to make her feel better.
- Her nose gets sore and chapped from all the blowing and sneezing and rubbing.
- The house gets very, very nasty very, very quickly.
- Children's laughter and squeals make her head hurt.
- She misses breathing through her nose.
- She gets addicted to nose spray. For real.
- She still doesn't get to see her brand new niece that is almost three weeks old. Sigh.
- She has really weird fever dreams and talks a lot in her sleep.
- She wishes she felt better. Sigh.
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
When Mommy is Sick....
When Mommy is sick for three weeks....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
k -that nose spray stuff is seriously addicting, I completely relate. I went to the ER one time with heart palpitations. They were caused by Afrin.
Sorry that you are feeling under the weather. Hope you get to feeling better soon!! If you lived closer to me I would take care of your boys for you :)
I'm sorry you've been sick! That really bites. I know you're sad about not seeing Avery yet. I know that you'll feel better really soon and get to come spoil her rotten!!!
Kelly, that's where you've been. Sorry you've been under the weather. I couldn't even tell, talking on the phone. Hope you're getting better.
Yes, nasal sprays are BAD news!!! You poor thing. I hope you feel back to normal soon. Being sick is NO fun!
Corgan is so cute to bring you band-aids. (:
Post a Comment