I am finally FINALLY feeling like a normal person again. And no, I am NOT pregnant. Thank heaven. No, I was just sick with one thing after another for four and a half weeks. Not that I was counting. On Monday I came down with a WICKED stomach virus and think it cleaned out my system. To put it bluntly. Cause that's what I do. Keeping it real.
Anyway, I still love my job as an aerobics coordinator for the newest LA Fitness in DFW and am having so much fun learning all the formats and teaching about 8 classes a week. Right now I'm teaching Bodyworks (weights), Kickboxing, Club Box (boxing with bags... soooo fun), Boot Camp, Aqua, Step, and am currently learning cycle and pilates. Let's all say a quick prayer that I never have to teach Hip Hop or Latin... This white girl can't dance.
I am getting my personal training certification the end of January and will be able to make my own hours with that, probably only working two days a week... We shall see....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Kelly, I am SO glad to hear that you're getting better. I didn't realize you were sick that long. I wasn't sick THAT long, but am also getting better. It's nice. Wahoo on the personal certification. You're a well-rounded girl--not in the belly though:) lol. We missed ya yesterday. Hope the cycling class went well.
No Christmas pictures???
Yes, post some pictures of your boys. And I'm so proud of you about your personal trainer certification. You are AWESOME when it comes to fitness!!
Post a Comment