Monday, February 02, 2009

Corgan and Nana


One of Corgan's favorite people is his Nana. Nana and Corgan have a special bond that began when I was pregnant with him! She flew out to Georgia where we were living at the time and was with me when I had the ultrasound where I found out he was a boy. That was the day we began calling the baby "Corgan". Mom flew back out to Georgia two weeks before I had Corgan and stayed three weeks after he was born (add it up... FIVE WEEKS!). Four months after Corgan was born Travis lost his job, we sold our home and moved in with Mom and Dad for a month while Travis found a job in Texas. For about a year or more after that I worked at the clinic in Paris regularly, staying for several days out of the month with mom and dad. During the stressful weeks of Potty Training, the only real motivation for Corgan was that when he was totally potty trained, he could stay with Nana for THREE days. (It was really incentive for ME too...) Anyway, I think it's so awesome that Corgan has such great grand parents on both sides because that is something I really didn't have.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Awwww!

Jess said...

You are truly lucky to have family that close so they can have a close bond like that. Now I know where you get your awesomeness!

Anonymous said...

That is truly special.