Happy birthday, Caiden. Your mommy forgot to put birthday pictures up for me to comment on, so I'm commenting on an OLD blog entry...tell her to update!
I'm a stay at home mom of two awesome boys and teach aerobics on the side. My hubby and I have been married for eight years and are having the time of our lives!!!
5 comments:
He is sure a funny kid, and yes, washable everything is a great idea! Kudos to the people who invent such things!
Oh my gosh! I thought he had a horrible fall or something at first. What a relief that it is just paint!!!!! Caiden sure had a way to self-express (:
Looks like fun to me!!! wink!!!
BIG HUGS!!
LOL!!!
Happy birthday, Caiden. Your mommy forgot to put birthday pictures up for me to comment on, so I'm commenting on an OLD blog entry...tell her to update!
Post a Comment