Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Blessed!
Life is good. I have a wonderful family, cute kiddos, great friends and an awesome job! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I got a bit of a promotion of sorts and have been a little crazy the past couple of weeks! I am now the aerobic coordinator of TWO LA Fitnesses, and am trying to figure out how to divide my time up evenly between both gyms, my family and my friends. And still get two hour naps in every day. It's been a bit of a challenge, but things are going super well so far! I love my job!
Last night I taught to a group of 60, which I haven't done, um, ever. It was FANTASTIC! The energy in the room was as thick as the sweat. It rocked! I had a weird moment last night during my second class, where my mind wandered and I thought, "I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe I am leading a group of 30 in a step routine. I can't believe when I point right, they think they're supposed to point too..." Every once in a while, I'll hear my voice over the speakers, see the people sweating, and be completely wowed. Aside from being a mommy, this is by far one of the most amazing, rewarding careers ever. I love it!
So, if you don't hear from me as often as you used to, never fear. I'll get my butt in order and be back to blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
so great that you love your job! hey, i have those moments,too, where i'm like, "i can't believe i'm a mom. this is weird!"
Kelly, good for you! I'm glad that managing two clubs isn't too much. And way to go, having a class of 60! Wahoo!!! You ROCK.
That is awesome!!! I love my job as well. It is wonderful when you can wake up each do no matter what kind of job it is and be happy!!! I have to say that 24 hour fitness is better! wink!!! That is where I work out! wnink!
BIG HUGS!
Congrats on the new job! That is WAY cool. I can remember that energy when you have a full class...makes me want to get my butt back in the gym and get in shape so I can teach again!
wow!! that is awesome Kelly! how exciting that you are doing something you love. i hate that ya'll live way in TX now! that will make it pretty difficult to get together or take any of your classes. your family is beautiful! i am so excited i found you and you are doing so well. tell travis hi for me!!
Post a Comment