Monday, November 23, 2009

Wow...

I am amazed I remembered my password. It's been quite a while since I've updated my blog. I had just about decided to totally cancel it but thought of all the thousands of people I would disappoint. Ok, maybe just one. My mom... ;)

Update on me and mine...

I'm still working for LA Fitness. I'm currently over the Preston at LBJ club and Carrollton. Right now I teach eight classes a week, which isn't bad at all except I teach every single day of the freaking week and get noooooo time off whatsoever. I've actually been having a bit of trouble with burnout, but am pushing through it...

Corgan is still attending his school in Denton and is learning so much. Every day his backpack is full of all the awesome things he learned at school. He is quite the artist! I love his pictures... My favorite is probably the pictures he did of day and night. The day picture is on a light blue piece of paper with a sun and smiling people, a flower and some trees. Night is a picture of a monster, a ghost, the moon and a thunderstorm. Niiiiice...

Caiden is growing by leaps and bounds! He has the funniest personality and likes to pretend he's batman, superman, spiderman or Charlie Brown. Yes. Charlie Brown. He'll change his voice and run around the house acting like the character. If you make the mistake of calling him Caiden, he'll say, "I'm not Caiden. My name is Charlie Brown." Ohhhkay....

Travis is still working and going to school. He took this semester off which was so nice! Gives me a taste of what it will be like when he FINALLY finishes in May.

My computer crashed recently so Travis is making me use his Mac. I went into the Mac world kicking a screaming and actually think I like it! Now I'm going to probably start doing crazy things like recycling, driving a hybrid, eating tofu and doing yoga. Cause ya know that's what Mac people do...

Pictures to follow soon!!! I promise!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness..is this for real? Have you really updated your blog?? YAY! Can't wait for the pictures! :D

DCAja said...

https://www.tokopedia.com/zippozi/zippo-knight-fight-design-49292-original-made-in-usa