1. Tantrums. Boy did he have a doozy last night! I was in Paris working for my dad and was gone all day at the clinic. Corgan stayed home with Nana, which he loved, but after dinner Mom and I went to Walmart and left him home with Grandpa. Boy was he ticked that I left. Dad said he was grumpy the whole time we were gone. When I got home, he started crying and really got himself worked up to the point where he flung himself into a door and head butted me, busting my lip. Not good. We're going to have to nip that in the bud. My mom took him from me because she could tell I was pretty much at the end of my rope and he calmed down after a few minutes. Mind you, this whole thing lasted a bit over an hour. Oh boy. Is this what I have to look forward to?!
2. He points to his eyes and nose now and names them! Too cute!!!!
3. He LOVE LOVE LOVES to say, "uh oh".
4. He has this really cute angry face (I think he got it from me) where he draws his eyebrows together. Dang cute.
5. He shrugs his shoulders like, "I dunno."
6. He's cuter today than he was yesterday and I'm guessing he'll be even cuter tomorrow....

I really love being a mom. Some days are pretty crappy, but you just roll with it. They grow up too fast....

3 comments:
You sure look proud to be Corgan's mom!
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
Post a Comment