Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Things have been... crazy. This is what I've been up to in the past twenty days...
* Watched the new Harry Potter movie. Pretty good. Harry's kind of turning into a hottie.
* Read the last *sniff* Harry Potter book. Ok. I'll admit it. I read the last two chapters first. I just couldn't stand it!!!! Don't worry. No spoilers here. You'll just have to read all seven hundred and something pages yourself!
* Caiden turned FIVE MONTHS OLD!!!! Holy crap! He is super close to being mobile which completely freaks me out since Corgan was such a slacker and didn't crawl until he was ten months old. Caiden can't wait to catch up to his older brother. He spins around when he's on his belly and is sitting up!
* I've been sick... My throat hurts, my head hurts, I cough all the time and sneeze from my toes. I was complaining to Travis tonight about my ailments and he said, "Try some Chloraseptic." "I already did..." "Well, did you try the Halls epileptic?" "What?! I said sneezing, not SEIZING!" "Oh, I mean Mentholatum." Trust me folks. He really is smart. Just a little confused sometimes.
* I've been teaching a BUNCH. At least two, if not three classes a day. Psycho, I know. What can I say? I'm a bit of a freak.
* Our AC was on the fritz, so I've been sitting in an 87 degree house in the middle of the day. Oh, yeah. I would pack the boys up and we'd sit in the car with the AC on full blast to cool off. It actually felt better outside than in this house. So fun.
I think that about sums it up! I'll post pictures when I can finally download them from my camera. We switched to Windows Vista and our camera's software isn't compatible. Sheesh. So, hold on to your panties! You'll get some awesome pictures soon!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
glad to hear an update.....I thought you might have fallen off the edge of the earth! Sounds like you might need a new A/C unit! I know that sucks....we had to put one in our old house!
I was starting to think it was my computer, with not getting any blogs from any of you guys. Maybe you can get your Dad to help with the Windows Vista... I hear that he is good at working on computers.
I finished the last harry potter last night. Life can resume now.
Glad your are back to blogging. Aaron finished reading the Harry Potter book today so maybe I'll get to read it. Aaron and I are going to see the Harry Potter movie tonight with some of our friends. I can't wait!!
Yay, your back! Glad to hear things are going okay for you!
So you know Abby's hearing issues? Well Carter has "for real" hearing loss. Read about it on my blog, and I want to talk to you about it!
Post a Comment