Just another crazy day with a stay at home mother of two...
Well, it looks like a mild case. He doesn't have enough hair to have a full-blown bout of the hair flu. But dang, he's cute.
At least he has hair. Carter doesn't even have a hairline. It's all fine white fuzz from his eyebrows up.
I might be totally retarded here...but is this hair flu thing real or a joke about messy hair...or what????? Help me out here!
Just a joke! I don't remember where we came up with the "hair flu" thing, but he's not really sick!
He's a cutie :) Megan has soooo much hair and it is totally hard to manage! It's cute but a pain in the rumpus :)
lol!!!! I am so literal about everything that I thought......hummmm there is a flu I haven't heard of before!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Well, it looks like a mild case. He doesn't have enough hair to have a full-blown bout of the hair flu. But dang, he's cute.
At least he has hair. Carter doesn't even have a hairline. It's all fine white fuzz from his eyebrows up.
I might be totally retarded here...but is this hair flu thing real or a joke about messy hair...or what????? Help me out here!
Just a joke! I don't remember where we came up with the "hair flu" thing, but he's not really sick!
He's a cutie :)
Megan has soooo much hair and it is totally hard to manage! It's cute but a pain in the rumpus :)
lol!!!! I am so literal about everything that I thought......hummmm there is a flu I haven't heard of before!
Post a Comment