Saturday, September 01, 2007

So sweet....

The other day I took Caiden to the pediatrician for his six month check up. Here are his stats:

Head 45th percentile
Length 50th percentile
Weight 10th percentile

Ok. This weight thing is really bugging me. I mean, babies are supposed to be little chunky buckets of dimples and rolls. But my little guy is, well, kinda skinny. I think I'm shooting out skim. Poor guy!!!

When Caiden had his shots, Corgan stood by looking at Caiden with this really concerned look on his face. After he was pricked I scooped Caiden up to comfort him and Corgan came running over, gave Caiden a big hug and said, "It's ok Baby Caiden. Corgan's here." Isn't that sweet?! What a good big brother. I'll have to remember these good moments when they're fighting over toys in a couple of years!

8 comments:

Tammie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammie said...

I predict that it won't be a couple of years before the fighting begins. Eric is already throwing his weight in our household. Corgan is a sweet big brother.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Why was that comment deleted?

Your babies are just skinny. And long! Mine is average across the board. But you wouldn't know it by the looks of her wrists.

Kelly said...

Huh. I didn't remove it. That's weird.

Amanda said...

Like your new look for fall of your blog:)
It's okay that he's skinny:) As long as he is healthy!

Jodi said...

What a sweet little boy you have! I love watching the relationship between my two kiddos grow.

I like your new site layout and color. Lookin' goooooood :)

Charlotta-love said...

My mom likes to keep family pictures around to remind us that we actually do get along some times. lol.

Mandie said...

I don't know what skinny babies feel like. Both of mine are very smushy.

Corgan is so sweet!