Baby Caiden is SEVEN MONTHS OLD!!! So hard to believe. He pulls up on any and every thing in the whole house, has one little tiny tooth peeking out on his lower gums and crawls everywhere I happen to be at the time.
And he seems to have a drooling problem.


5 comments:
Too cute!!!
Cute! He does drool a lot. I can always tell where he's been in the house because I step in wet spots on the floor. I guess I could start wearing shoes, but, I mean, it's just drool...I hope.
Wow. That is a LOT of saliva!
Isn't having a baby fun! I can understand why some people have a ton of kids...that first year zooms by. They grow WAY too fast and then you want another one.
He sure is a cutie...enjoy every moment :)
Wow, he really is drooling a lot. Cute pictures.
Post a Comment