Saturday, March 08, 2008

So you think you know me?

Thanks Jodi for this one!

COUNTDOWN TAG.....


10 years ago -- I was a senior in high school counting down the days to graduation so I could go to BYU.

9 daily uses -- Cell Phone, Double Big Gulp cup (I get it refilled at 7-Eleven with SIXTY FOUR ounces of the sweet nectar Diet Coke), workout shoes, paraffin hot wax (for my feet after using the workout shoes), contact lenses (I would be blind as a bat without em), QT Mug for my water, internet for email and blogging, floss and toothpaste.

8 things on my to do list -- clean out my car, clean out the garage, clean out the attic, clean out my closets, organize my kitchen, paint the family room, practice TKB, move all the clocks in the house forward one hour.

7 places I have lived -- Alturas (CA), Hurst, Lubbock, Honey Grove (TX), Provo(UT), Atlanta (GA) and *Paris.

6 things I enjoy -- Friends and family, taking naps, breakfast at Whataburger, teaching a big class, my children's laughter, reading a good book on a cold, rainy day.

5 facts you don't know about me -- I used to be a compulsive gum chewer. I'd go through several packs a day. My favorite ice cream is mint cookies and cream. I broke my front tooth when I was nine and looked like Jim Carey from Dumb and Dumber. I love the smell of library books. I'm crazy flexible.

4 jobs I've had -- Tanning Salon, manager at Movie Theater, Personal Assistant to who I think may have been Satan, Clinical Research Coordinator for Ciba Vision.

3 bad habits -- Eating late at night, being too hard on myself, comparing myself to others.

2 books I last finished -- I can't even remember. They were obviously not super important novels that will inspire world peace and inner strength. Probably romance novels or murder mystery. I'm deep.

1 favorite -- My Family.

*Texas. Yes, Texas has a Paris. Yes, it has an Eifel Tower. With a big red cowboy hat on top. No, I am not lying.

Tag! You're it! ALL OF YOU!!!!!! BWAA HAA HAA HAA HAAAAAAAA!!!!

4 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

You were the personal assistant to Satan? In other news, didn't you used to work for your dad?

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Fun read!

Jodi said...

The more I read about you the more I like you! Seriously...we will have to meet up someday. Wouldn't that be fun?
You paraffin wax your feet every day?! Wow...that sounds heavenly :)
Ok...the image of you looking like Jim Carey from Dumb and Dumber is too much...LOL!!!

Kelly said...

I know what you mean, Jodi! We'll have to meet!