Thursday, March 13, 2008

Caiden's Stats

Took Caiden to the doctor for his year well baby visit and here are his stats!

Weight - 20 lbs and 1 ounce - 10th Percentile
Height - 30 inches - 45th Percentile
Head - I don't know - 75th Percentile

He's long and skinny with a big head. He's a LOLLYPOP!!!!

New Things...

Caiden is really into books. He is so cute! He'll grab a book and walk up to you, put it in your lap and look at you with this hopeful, pleading smile and say, "Dis?"

He points at everything and says, "Dis." When he points with his left hand he points with his first and middle finger crossed. Only with his left. Weird.

He can sign and say:

Fish (Ish)
Drink (Dee)
Eat (eeet)
All Done (Ah Dah)
More (mah)
Daddy (Da)
Mommy (Da)
This (Dis)




And he has a little problem with snot.

6 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Aww, I love lollipops! So does Emily. She says, "Pop!" So maybe we'll call him Pop. And I believe his problem with snot is not really so little.

Charlotta-love said...

oh. gross.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Heh, wanna hear something funny? I just looked up Emily's one-year stats and she was 20 lbs and 29 inches. How is that?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jodi said...

The big head is to hold ALL his brains, right?! He's going to be a genius :)
And what's up with our babies knowing how to say DA before MA? Aren't we the ones that stay home with them everyday...feed them and care for them? Little traitors ;)
Great shot of the snot. Been there...done that and have snot marks on my couch to prove it. Oh...the joys of motherhood.

Anonymous said...

he does have an issue with snot huh? Evan has issues with boogers.....icky