
I am so sorry that I haven't blogged in for freaking ever. Things have been a bit hectic. We've had a death in the family and I have dreaded blogging about it. My brother Michael's life partner, Michael T.O.M. (The Other Michael), passed away from pneumonia a couple of weeks ago. Michael T.O.M. was a very cherished part of our family and he will be and is very missed.
This picture shows Michael T.O.M. at our family vacation last year, holding my sister's daughter Emily. He loved all of his nieces and nephews and they loved him. Corgan would call them the Two Michaels. We miss him.

7 comments:
Oh Kelly...I had a sense something was wrong when I hadn't heard from you in so long. I'm so sorry for this great loss. (((HUGS)))
Oh I'm so sorry to hear this. My prayers go out to the family and especially to Michael. :o(
I can't believe it. I am so sorry. He was such a great person.
I really shouldn't have read this at work... I got all tearied... Damn sinuses!
I mean I got "teary eyed".... damn bad speller / grammererer
So sorry about your loss. How is your brother doing?
Thank you everyone (except you Jason) for your kind words. It's been tough on everyone and especially my brother. He is so lucky to have an amazing support system of Michael Tom's family, church friends and all of us.
Post a Comment