Sunday, August 27, 2006

Long time no write...

I have been horrendous about keeping my blog up to date. Hate to disappoint my fan base. J/K! Things have been crazy (like that's any different than usual!) and Corgan has been fabulous! We fixed the fireplace so he shouldn't (HOPEFULLY) whack his head on it again. We put some nice pillows on it and he loves to sit up there and relax.





He doesn't even try to take the pillows off and they add more seating in our living room. Thanks Mom!!!! Great idea!

This week I went to an aerobics convention down in downtown Dallas. I stayed at the Fairmont Hotel, which was very snazzy, and Mom came down and watched Corgan. He did great with her, but I really missed him and Travis. I was there from Tuesday night to this morning! LONG convention!!!! It was so awesome! I was able to meet a lot of the aerobics instructors that I watch on video and really admire. They were so down to earth. I really got to know Gay Gasper since I was a staff assistant at her workshops all day Wednesday and Thursday. I also got to meet Mindy Mylrea, Keli Roberts, Douglas Brooks, Sara Kooperman, the list goes on and on. It really won't mean anything to anyone who doesn't do workout videos but it was an awesome opportunity!!! I'm definitely going to try to go back next year, but it's going to take some real scheduling on my part with me having a new baby and breastfeeding. I told mom she could come and stay with me at the hotel and I could come up between sessions and feed the baby, but Corgan would go NUTS in a hotel room.

Travis and Corgan went to the Rangers game last night with Danielle, David and Evan. They had a really good time! Travis said he ate a ton of cotton candy and had fun, except of the ride home. Apparently he was an enormous monster and screamed the whole way home! Glad I wasn't there for that!!!

My parent's 40th anniversary is coming up so the family got together and had a surprise dinner for them at a really great Italian place in Hurst. Great food and it was a lot of fun. I wish Corgan and Travis could have been there but they had fun at the ballgame!

Travis and Corgan spent the night with me at the hotel last night and we went together to Eric's blessing in Ft. Worth. He is such a cutie patootie and he is getting chunky! Everyone was there and it is always so nice to have the whole family together. It is so neat that we all get along and have fun together! After sacrament meeting we went over to Aaron and Tammie's for brunch. When we came home Corgan and I crashed for about three and a half hours. IT WAS WONDERFUL. I am such a nap taker.

Tomorrow I have a 6 am class and then playgroup. I'll take pics of the playgroup and start updating my blog more often. I'm such a lazy butt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great idea about the pillows....they look very nice on the fireplace....did Travis tell you what a sweety corgan was being to me yesterday? he kept laying his head in my lap and he wanted me to hold him and snuggle him....he was such a cutie!

Mandie said...

So glad that you're back to blogging! I was beginning to wonder where you were!

Kelly said...

Travis told me he was loving on you! He thinks you are just wonderful, Danielle!!!!