Just another crazy day with a stay at home mother of two...
OMG! and that is all I can say!!!!
What a mess!!!!!! And that tomato sauce stains! That is all I can think of!!!! But he looks like he is having a Grand old time!
That takes talent to make that big of a mess and not get it in his eyes!
Oh my!!! Looks good. I want some! Is he signing something in the first picture?
Ummmm...yuck! I'm glad I didn't feed raviolis to him when I was there. Just looking at him makes my face itch!
I don't think he's signing anything. I need to teach him "dirty."
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OMG! and that is all I can say!!!!
What a mess!!!!!! And that tomato sauce stains! That is all I can think of!!!! But he looks like he is having a Grand old time!
That takes talent to make that big of a mess and not get it in his eyes!
Oh my!!! Looks good. I want some! Is he signing something in the first picture?
Ummmm...yuck! I'm glad I didn't feed raviolis to him when I was there. Just looking at him makes my face itch!
I don't think he's signing anything. I need to teach him "dirty."
Post a Comment