I hate this in between stage of pregnancy where your pants really don't fit anymore and you look like you're just getting fat. It's too early to wear maternity clothes, but your regular clothes make you feel like a sausage. Needless to say, I won't be posting any pics of myself for quite some time!!!!
Corgan is doing GREAT! He's getting up earlier, which makes my life a lot easier in some ways. I seem to get more done during the day, but at the same time, so does he! I was going around cleaning the house and he was following behind me messing it up. Sigh. I don't even know why I bother!!!!
I've been teaching classes like crazy! I'm having a BLAST and now have 7, maybe 8 permanent classes. Not too shabby for having just started teaching a few months ago! My goal is 8 a week.
I taught the Young Women a strength class on Wednesday night and they about died!!! I think they are probably pretty sore today! It was fun, though. I want them to get in the habit now of taking care of their bodies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I don't know how you can teach that much while you are preggo! YOur Crazy!!!!! J/K---Good for you!
Whatever! Even if you did look like a sausage, you'd still look beautiful because pregnant women are beautiful. That's what you kept telling me...unless you were LYING!!!
You are a workout Nazi! Those poor Young Women! I sure wished you lived closer so you could make me super sore!
Tell the YW I said hi! If there are even of them left from when I was there...
Post a Comment