Thursday, September 07, 2006

Check Up

I had my sixteen week checkup today and was able to finally hear the baby's heartbeat!!!!! That is such an awesome moment to hear the woosh woosh of the little heart beating. Pregnancy is so amazing, isn't it?! I'm feeling little kicks every now and then and am starting to notice a rounding of my belly. In five weeks I find out if I'm having a girl or a boy!!!! I can't wait!!!! I remember how nervous I was in finding out what Corgan was.

I am so beat. I taught eight classes since Monday. Sheesh. I'm flat worn out! I don't have anything again until Sunday, and I am grateful for the break!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a girl. If you do she would be a cutie pie!!! Just like Corgan. So,did Michael finish texturing your bathroom? Post a picture.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Awww, the little baby! I'm so excited to find out what you're having!

Mandie said...

Wow, Kelly! You're such a super-mom!

Amanda said...

I couldn't even do a class right now! I am so impressed you can teach all those classes preggo:) I can't wait to hear what you are having!!!!