After my massage I got a facial by this really sweet lady from Russia. I love accents and hers was so cute. She was wonderful. THEN, I had a spa pedicure where this woman rubbed my legs and feet with hot stones. Droooooool.....
Needless to say, it was a lovely day. Yeah for Travis! He didn't get any work done, but got to spend the day playing with Corgan. Can't pass that up!
Corgan's doing fantastic. His last blister is just about healed. I got a call from Aaron today. He just wanted to send me a great big "Thanks!" Apparently it's Nick's turn. Sigh.... He has blisters on his hands and some in his mouth. Poor guy. Nick was so sweet at the family get together that he was sharing his chicken strips with Corgan, but Corgan kept "double dipping" in Nick's sauce. We won't be doing that again....
Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous and Corgan and I played outside. He loves to swing and just cracked up the whole time we were out there. I got some good pics:


Corgan has this whole "throwing thing". Here's a picture Mid Chunk:

He built this all by himself! Daddy was so proud:

Tooooooo cute:

Corgan LOVES stickers and likes to put them all over his body!

9 comments:
Those are some great pictures:) The black and white ones in the swing are priceless! I am so glad to hear he is feeling better:) That spa day sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!! What SPA was it at?
Sounds like you had a good day at the spa. I'm jealous. I wish I could do that. Corgan is way cute! He reminds me of you when you were little. So cute.
NO!!!!!!! Evan has the blisters now!!! AAAAHHHHH!! No more pacifier swapping:(
Great pics! Glad to hear he's doing better!
Cute pics of Corgan. Tammie is looking forward to her November spa appointment. Nick is doing well. The spots on his hands have not blistered and his mouth isn't too sore. He played soccer today (as he is not contagious) and seems to be doing fine.
Random question... are you going to have another c-section, or are you going to try for the VBAC?
VBAC all the way!!! Hopefully!
cute kids...
Hummmm
No shoes here.....
Okay, Kelly, it's time to update your blog. I need, I need, I want, I want....please.
Post a Comment