Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm a big dork....

Well, the Pregnancy Brain has settled in. I'm losing it. On Wednesday I had a 6 am class and woke up at 6:30!!!! Crap! Then today I was teaching a class and I ended it 15 minutes early! I thought class was over at 7:30, when it was actually 7:45. I am a huge dork. None of the people seemed to mind. They said I had killed them in the forty five minutes I taught, so I guess that's good. Sort of!

Corgan and I have been busy, busy, busy!!!! He's been doing super well in the kid's clubs at the gyms and at one of the gyms there's a lady there that was teaching him new signs! She is going to school to be an interpreter for the deaf and she taught him how to sign "friend." It was so dang cute!

Nothing really new here. Just tired. With Travis going back to school it's really been hard on me. I don't ever get a break! He's studying in the evenings so I've got bath duty, cleaning duty, bed duty, diaper duty, etc duty all day long. Sun up to sun down. Sigh....

I would post some cute pics of Corgan but I can't seem to download them onto the computer. Sheesh. I'll try and get some on here tomorrow!!!!

I don't have a class tomorrow! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO! I get a day off! I'm so EXCITED!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and the clever, funny way you tell things. Keep it up and send more pictures when you can. Love, Janice