
One of the most wonderful creations of all time. Playdough. It can keep Corgan entertained for about an hour! It's fantastic! Of course, Playdough gets all over the kitchen, but no big deal! At least I get some time to clean!
This week was very full! Corgan fully recovered from H,F & M and we proceeded to get back into our regular schedule which really wore us out! I finally talked to my manager and told her that I had to cut down my classes since I was spreading myself too thin. I got rid of my Wednesday night class since it always made me late for YW and made for an extremely long night. Corgan and I wouldn't get home until around 8:30 or 9. Poor kid!

4 comments:
Playdough is so fun! That's so great that he loves to play with it.
I love playdough too:) Although I think the longest Pierce has played with it is Maybe 40 min!
Carter is a big PlayDough fan as well. It is amazing how it manages to keep him occupied for a long period of time. We should get the boys together for an afternoon of PlayDoughing, or is that Playing Dough, or.....
Playdough is the greatest stuff! I can't wait for Elizabeth to be old enough to play with it. I heard you're trying for a VBAC. I'll be doing the same when we have our next one. Are you doing anything to prepare? If you need any resources let me know. I've found out a lot of good info.
Post a Comment