Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Wiggles!

Oh man. We had so much fun on Monday at the new Wiggles Playcenter in Frisco! It opened up about a week ago and we went there for playgroup. It was great! Corgan had so much fun driving around in the big red car and climbing up the play areas. I took a bunch of pictures but I can't seem to download them onto my computer to put them on the blog, so I'll post them when Travis can look at it. Anyway, we had a ball! I think that's where we're going to have Corgan's birthday party, so everyone mark your calendars for December 29th!

Travis is in New York on business, so last minute I begged Mom to come down and stay with me while he's gone. She kept asking me what I wanted for my birthday and I figured this was the best present I could get. A break! I've been getting a lot of stuff done around the house - pictures hung, that sort of thing. Corgan loves Nana, so it's been really nice. He's actually been acting pretty cranky and has been running a fever, so it's a good thing she was here to watch him so I didn't have to cancel my classes. Whew!

Corgan had speech therapy today with Abbey (who he absolutely adores) and he did fantastic. He is really imitating well and she about fell over when he said, "Mommy!" He'd been saying "Nana" for mama and she was so excited to hear him say his M's. He's really growing by leaps and bounds and is communicating very well.

This weekend we are going to go to Nick and Carter's soccer games! I can't wait to see them play. Nick's been playing for a few years and this is Carter's very first year. Should be a hoot!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I have never even heard of that Wiggles center....Does it cost $ to get in? Is it indoors? Is it just that soft play stuff like the mall has, or better than that?

Anonymous said...

AWEEE, it must be nice to hear Corgan calling you "Mommy". He is doing such a good job with his speech therapy. The boys are very excited that Corgan is going to the Pumpkin Patch with us. They'll going to be even more happy when I tell them you guys are coming to their soccer game. See you Friday!

Kelly said...

It does cost for the kids.... I think it was about 7 dollars. It was a lot of fun though with slides they could go down and places they could climb in. It was well worth the $.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

I'm so proud that Corgan's saying "Mommy"! I can't wait to hear that word from Emily.