Saturday, October 14, 2006
Drumroll please..........
Ok. So I took some candy to my class on Friday because I keep telling my classes that I'm going to bring them a treat when I find out what I'm having. I thought I'd be able to get a pink treat or a blue treat. Maybe around Easter that would be possible, but not halloween! Soooo, for all you who are DYING to know whether I am having a boy or a girl, I brought Almond Joys to class. Because Almond Joys have nuts, Mounds don't. Get it? IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
That's funny!!! Before Chrissy called to tell me I asked the almighty eightball at work what you were having. It was right!!! Congrats on a boy!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
They will be great buds being so close in age:) IT MUST BE THE YEAR OF THE BOY!
Too funny! Nuts.
I'm glad you're having a boy. Corgan and he will be great pals. Plus, Emily will have lots of boy cousins to protect her from all those boys that'll be coming around in about 16 years.
Congrats on having a boy....
I will send you some shoes for the new boy.......
Congrats!! Our boys will have loads of fun together.
Finally you blogged it! I was about to blog it myself. :) woo hoo!
Yeah! Did you want a boy, or did you care?
Just happy the baby is healthy! I had a name for a girl all picked out, but can't think of a boy's name.
Awesome way to tell everyone!
I've thought of a few boy names to help you out:
Nat King Cole
Nick Cole (get it...Nicole?)
Char Cole
Post a Comment