Nana stayed with us last week and taught Corgan how to say, "One, two, three!" I about fell over. He even held his fingers up and everything. It was the CUTEST thing!!!!! He absolutely loves his Nana and was so sad when she left. He got up the next morning and searched the house for her. It was so sweet.
"One....."

"Two...."

"Three!" (he's signing "more" right here.....)

"I love Nana!!!!"
7 comments:
How fun!!!!!!!!!!!! Aren't Nana's GREAT!
How sweet.
Yay Corgan!
Corgan was such a hoot. He'd sign and say "more", then we'd say "Ready", "1-2-3-GO!". We did it over and over for about 20 minutes. He has a good attention span...most of the time. I love playing with him.
Gramma-Nana are always fun to play with. Corgan adores Nana.
Tell us!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it a boy or girl?????????? Pretty please???!!!
Hurry, post a picture of your ultrasound! I want to see your little baby (even though I know what it's going to be!)
Post a Comment