Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pumpkin Patch Fun!!!!

We had a LOT of fun on Friday going to the Pumpkin Patch in Flower Mound. We met the Michaels and the Hayes Family there. Corgan loves pumpkins and had a lot of fun going on a hayride with his cousins. Here are some pics from our grand adventure!!!!

Timber!!!!!!!!!! Nick enjoyed pulling his brother and cousin around on one of the many wagons there.
Handsome Uncle Michael and Corgan
What the heck is Mommy doing? Is there a POINT to this?
Now kids, if you don't listen to your parents, this could be your future home....

5 comments:

Amanda said...

This is the pumpkin patch we go to every year! we are going this Saturday, and it should be nice and cool outside so I am excited! it looks like they added some new stuff from last year.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Looks like lots of fun. I hope we get to go!

Mandie said...

Where is this pumpkin patch? I wanna go!

Amanda said...

Mandie go tto
www.flowermoundpumpkinpatch.com
and they have directions and all the info:)
I like this one b/c it is just run by a family right there with their farm house. And it seems to get bigger every year! But they do not charge for admission or tractor rides which a lot of others do. And since Pierce loves the hayrides we don't want to go somewhere where you have to pay for each one:)

Anonymous said...

We had so much FUN!! We need to back there during Christmas.