Corgan is doing fantastic! He's talking like crazy and getting so much better about going to nursery and I've been taking him to this drop off day care on occasion and he does so well. On Friday I had one of the girls in the ward watch him at her house so I could get stuff done (YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT I GOT DONE IN THREE HOURS!!!!) and when I went to pick him up, he didn't want to leave! He gave her two big hugs goodbye. I love my son so much, but it is GREAT to get a break once in a while. It's good for my sanity level. I don't know if it's just the pregnancy, but lately I have felt completely overwhelmed and distraught, so getting a break, even an hour, makes all the difference in the world.
My sister is one of the most clever people I know and for Halloween she dressed her little girl up as a cheerleader. To complete the ensemble, she matched yarn to Emily's haircolor and made pigtails! The results are priceless. Travis thought she looked quite a bit like a cheerleader cabbage patch doll. What do you think?


6 comments:
Which one is Emily?
Definitly looks like the doll! hee hee
Good for you! You need to take it easy in your condition. I'm glad you got to have a break. I have some 2T clothes for Corgan that Carter doesn't fit anymore. Let me know if you want to get together next week and I can give them to you.
I thought the first picture was a doll at at first!!!!!!! SO CUTE!!!! And creative!!!!
Good for you for putting your family first!
cute pics.....
Doll is the one with shoes....
I thought it was a doll at first too! Uncanny!
Post a Comment