Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Sick house!

Everyone in the house is sick! Corgan has a sinus infection and Travis and I both have the cold he started with. Lucky for Travis he can actually TAKE something. However, I am stuck with sudafed and tylenol. Sigh.... I had to teach a class today since I couldn't find anyone to sub for me. It kind of ticked me of that out of fifty plus instructors not a ONE would sub for me. Butt nuggets.


We went to the Wiggles place and I thought I'd better check the car out, make sure it was safe before driving.



Always look both ways before pulling out....



People say I drive like Nana, but at least I'm cautious!



Mommy didn't want her icecream. Crazy lady. It was dang good!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Those are cute pic's! Looks like a lot of fun!!!!!!!! Sorry you guys have been sick:( I can't believe you had to teach anyway!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Yeah, Corgan looks like he drives like Nana. Hopefully he won't get lost on any town squares!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm not such a bad driver...well, maybe I do drive a little slow....and maybe I do get lost on the square (it's confusing!)...and maybe I slow way down just in case the green light turns yellow (except that one time Dad was behind me and saw me run a red light when a cop was right there but ignored me, ha-ha), otherwise I do okay, sorta. Actually, I HATE to drive...sigh.

Anonymous said...

you know we went to the wiggles place (evan gets in free) and I didn't think it was all that great...to me it was like a big mcdonalds play area...but if Evan liked it I guess that's all that matters:)

Anonymous said...

Corgan is driving like Nana. As a matter of fact Nana has the same expression on Corgan's face when she's driving.