I came home on Sunday to change for church and Travis was still home. I was wondering why the heck he wasn't at church and he said he and Corgan got stuck in the laundry room while he was ironing a shirt! The doorknob had broken off and he was stuck in there for over an HOUR! He had to break the door in order to get out! I was cracking up!!!! I wish I'd been there!
I've been taking it really easy this week since I've felt really really awful and can't take ANYTHING because I'm pregnant. I didn't have any classes scheduled this week and that really turned out to be a blessing. I needed to take it easy.
Today Corgan and I played with Tommy Elhert. He came over because his mommy was working and his daddy had to go take a test. Corgan had so much fun and Tommy was a real sweetie. He and Corgan kept hugging and Tommy would say to me, "I love you!" How dang sweet is that?

3 comments:
I am CRACKING UP...Travis and Corgan locked in the laundry room! Too funny.
I hope you feel better!
What a great present!!!! A weekend ALONE:) That sucks that you got sick! What a BUMMER!
Good job, Travis!
Post a Comment