It's time for me to come clean to everyone. I've struggled with it my whole life. I'm an addict!!! Yes, it's true. I, Kelly Cole, am addicted to many many things. Nothing ILLEGAL of course. I'm not hiding in the bathroom smoking crack or anything, but when I like something, I can't get enough of it. I jones for it day and night. It really is a good thing that I'm Mormon, or I'd be a total lush.
Here are some of the things I cannot live without...
- Whataburger. They have the freaking best scrambled eggs. Seriously. And sodas. For some reason, Whataburger sodas just rock. I can have cans of soda in the fridge, but I will get in my car and drive to Whataburger to get a Diet Coke. Weird.
- Grey's Anatomy. Thanks, Danielle. I am now completely addicted to the drama at Seattle Grace Hospital. I'm in love with McDreamy. Oh, yes.
- Working out. I get really pissy when I haven't worked out in a while. After I had Caiden I did walking workouts on DVD because I wasn't supposed to go to the gym. I'm a freaking nut. But I am so completely addicted to the endorphins.
- McDonald's ice cream. And since it's "low fat" I get two of them! Woo hoo!!!
- Starburst Jelly Beans. They are scrumptious.
- Scrabble Blast. Love it! If you're ever on the phone with me and I don't seem to be paying very much attention, tell me to quit playing Scrabble. That is almost definitely what I am doing.
That's pretty much all for now. And in a few months, my addictions will have changed. In high school I was addicted to Mountain Dew and Junior Mints my Junior year (they had to be consumed at the same time...) and my Senior year it was Diet Dr. Pepper and York Peppermint Patties. I'm weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I also agree with some of your addictions.....however, I wish I was addicted to working out....I used to..hummmmm...until 3.5 years ago...I wonder what happened?!
I'm addicted to blogging. And candy.
Enough about you....where are the pictures of my adorable grandsons? I need pictures. I'm addicted. If I can't smooch on them, I at least want to see pictures of them.
I do remember some of your addictions. I'm the same way. I find something I really love, then I can't live without it until Walmart quits carrying it (or they quit even making it) then I have to find something new to love. That's happened to me sooooo many times. Very frustrating. But it does take care of the addiction for that product. And it's a good thing chocolate isn't illegal.
Reminder - pictures, more pictures
yes you are weird...but that's why I love you so!!!!!!!
oh yea and I am addicted to water...lip plumper, giving my son mohawks, and taking steaming hot showers.
Yup! You're weird.
I was addicted to Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray for a little while in highschool. I also was addicted to Rally Burger curly fries until they went out of business...those bastards, now I have to drive to Lousianna. And my last addiction that was hard to get over, Electric Youth Perfume by Debbie Gibson. Loved the smell of that...not on me, but on girls.
So I am with Chrissy. I wonder if there is such a thing as Blogger Anonymous. ...hey, that would be a good blog topic...
And I addicted to chocolate.
Post a Comment