Thursday, April 26, 2007

Two Months Old!!!

Hi everyone! I'm two months old now and look at what I can do!!!

My favorite Joey Impression:

"How YOU doin'?"

I'm really good at tummy time and am already pushing up!

I like to stick my tongue out at Mommy. She always has a stinkin camera in my face. Sheesh lady.
I like to play with my big brother Corgan. He loves me so much and calls me Baby Caiden. He's so cool!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Amanda said...

aaaahhhhh!!!! I am glad Corgan loves him so much! I love this saying.."The days are long.... but the years are short." Isn't that the truth?!

Jason said...

Cute kids.

Anonymous said...

Caiden is luckt to be loved by everyone...even Evan likes to be a big brother to him...I have to post the pictures of Evan snuggling Caiden oh yea and that pic of him where he looks like ET!

Anonymous said...

I meant lucky....but you knew that.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Corgan is so sweet to his little brother. Your boys are adorable.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Cute!

Mandie said...

he's getting so big... and SO cute!!!

Charlotta-love said...

He is already 2 months!? Good grief. They are adorable!