Thursday, April 26, 2007
Starkey Hearing Foundation
This is a picture of Corgan at the Starkey Hearing Foundation event we went to on Monday. They gave out free t-shirts to the kids and since Corgan was the youngest one there by about three years, the smallest shirt was enormous on him, but he still wanted to put it on! He wore it all day and they kept taking pictures of him and even did a video of him getting his hearing aids to use for promotional things. My kid's a star!!! ;) Just kidding.
I am really impressed with Corgan! He is such a good kid! We were at this thing for FIVE HOURS just sitting there and he was phenomenal! He sat in his stroller and played with his car, colored and flirted with all the people there. I didn't get to take many pictures since I had Caiden with me the whole time, and he was being very demanding, wanting to be held ALL of the time. I think he was jealous that Corgan was getting all the attention!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
how fun! I am stilled bummed you didnt get to do the red carpet thingy. what butts!
That is too sweet! What a good boy!
Way to go Corgan!!!
Post a Comment