Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Good Cake!


A couple of Saturdays ago we went to Zach's second birthday party. Corgan really enjoyed the cake. Can you tell? That resulted in one wicked sugar rush...
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Oooh, the red frosting really brings out his eyes!

Amanda said...

Okay....you came out of a drought...and now there is a flood! I am talking about the posts of course:) I love all the pictures:) I am so glad to see both your boys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!!! I need more. Gimme more. I check the blogs several times a day to see if there are new pictures. Am I pathetic or what?

Mandie said...

So cute! I'm glad to see all these blog entries! Go Kelly.

Anonymous said...

I like his eyes in this picture

Jason said...

Was he mumbling "Pretty, pretty" again?