Just another crazy day with a stay at home mother of two...
Monday, May 07, 2007
Love!!!
Corgan LOOOOOVES Caiden!
Kissing Caiden's hands...
"Ooooh. Baby Caiden"
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Corgan is a good big brother (mostly). Second children just need to be tougher than first children because of all the loving that sometimes gets a little rough. I know 'cause I had an older brother...
I'm a stay at home mom of two awesome boys and teach aerobics on the side. My hubby and I have been married for eight years and are having the time of our lives!!!
3 comments:
Corgan is a good big brother (mostly). Second children just need to be tougher than first children because of all the loving that sometimes gets a little rough. I know 'cause I had an older brother...
Awww, he so sweet to his little brother.
So sweet!!!
Post a Comment