Thursday, May 24, 2007

THREE MONTHS OLD!!!!

Oh my goodness. I can't believe that yesterday Caiden turned three months old. Time sure has flown by! I'm no longer consumed by sadness when I drive by the hospital.... which is a good thing since I live across the street from the dang building. I think I've finally gotten a hang of being a mommy of two kids. Caiden really is a great baby, such a joy to have in our home. Here are some of his new tricks!

- Belly Laugh! He started laughing this past weekend. We were on our family vacation and I was upstairs changing Caiden's diaper when he started cracking up! I yelled downstairs, "TRAVIS! MOM!!! ANYONE?! Caiden's LAUGHING!!!" My mom and nephews Nick and Carter came bounding up the stairs to see this amazing new talent. Everyone missed out big time. Butts.

- Following objects in motion. He will follow me wherever I go with his dark brown eyes.

- He's even CUTER! Yes, my little boy looks like Yoda. But boy is Yoda cute!

- He gave his first hickie! I was letting him suck on my chin and later that day I saw a little bruise... Kinda gross.

- He's found his hands and loves to attack them with a venegance and suck and chew and drool...

- Sleeping through the night. Sometimes he likes to throw me for a loop and sleep for nine hours straight. I wake up after about six hours in a very bad mood with leaky boobs and have to pump. Read on at your own risk.... The other day I woke up with a very full right breast and pumped SIX ounces out of it alone. And it was still full. Ouch!

I will have to add pictures later. I'm not able to download any at the time... But use this time wisely to prepare for the utter cuteness you are about to encounter...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see more pictures. Hurry! And I'm glad I got to see and hear one of Caiden's first laughs. Priceless!

Mandie said...

I can't wait for all those milestones with Carter! That is SO awesome that he's sleeping that long! Go Caiden! Carter slept from midnight to 6am this morning and it really threw us off too. He's only a week old! And yes... the fullness is miserable.

Anonymous said...

Awww, how sweet! Caiden reminds me of Eric. They both smile so much. I hope to hear Caiden's laugh soon. He is too cute!!

I noticed your friend Mandie named her baby Carter. Excellent choice. I really like that name. My Carter is a cute 4 year old.