Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Nicholas Ryan Hayes





This is my favorite Nicholas in the whole wide world. I just love my nephew! At my high school graduation, Aaron and Tammie announced they were pregnant by holding up a sign that said, "You're going to be an Aunt!" My mouth dropped open and I was sooo excited!!!! I thought Aaron and Tammie were NEVER going to reproduce.

Nick is such an awesome kid. I can't believe he's already eight years old!!! I still remember holding him in my arms when he was just a sweet baby. Sigh. They grow so fast...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nick is very handsome!! Kelly has always been good around kids. That's what makes her a awesome Mom that she is. When we get together she always find the time to play with my boys. They enjoy being with her and playing with her boys. Your their favorite Kelly.

Anonymous said...

Nick is a lot of fun and one good looking young man. I can't believe how fast he's grown.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

He is good lookin'! He's getting to be such a big guy!