Just another crazy day with a stay at home mother of two...
Monday, May 07, 2007
Uncle Jason
Uncle Jason snuggling Caiden.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like Jason might be baby hungry. Seeing the pictures of him holding Caiden makes ME grandbaby hungry. I like kissing on them. Eric was sure cute yesterday. He plays with his toys and is happy as a lark (once the teething gel kicked in).
Nope, not baby hungry. Just nephew and niece hungry. Did I spell niece right? It looks like I didn't... Oh well. I sure had fun with the boys that night. They get cuter everytime I see 'em. How is that even possible??
I'm a stay at home mom of two awesome boys and teach aerobics on the side. My hubby and I have been married for eight years and are having the time of our lives!!!
4 comments:
Looks like Jason might be baby hungry. Seeing the pictures of him holding Caiden makes ME grandbaby hungry. I like kissing on them. Eric was sure cute yesterday. He plays with his toys and is happy as a lark (once the teething gel kicked in).
Nope, not baby hungry. Just nephew and niece hungry. Did I spell niece right? It looks like I didn't... Oh well.
I sure had fun with the boys that night. They get cuter everytime I see 'em. How is that even possible??
Kinda makes ME baby hungry. But then I remember Christian who is 9. And a handful. I can wait.
Oh yeah, and I guess I gotta get husband hungry before I get baby hungry huh. :o)
Cute! It doesn't make me baby hungry. I'm good for now.
Post a Comment