Just another crazy day with a stay at home mother of two...
I love the family picture of you guys where Corgan is making that face! So funny!
He's such a ham. I wonder where he gets it?
Corgan is a crack up! I bet anything that his Uncle Michael was standing off to the side making that exact same face at him to make him smile.
Great family pictures!
Love the picture with Corgan making a face. And gosh Kelly...you sure look like your mom. (That's a great thing!)
Actually, Nana, CARTER was helping make Corgan smile. Corgan was doing whatever Carter would do. So cute!
Yeah, I remember us telling Carter to smile at Corgan instead of making funny faces. The picture is still cute though.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love the family picture of you guys where Corgan is making that face! So funny!
He's such a ham. I wonder where he gets it?
Corgan is a crack up! I bet anything that his Uncle Michael was standing off to the side making that exact same face at him to make him smile.
Great family pictures!
Love the picture with Corgan making a face. And gosh Kelly...you sure look like your mom. (That's a great thing!)
Actually, Nana, CARTER was helping make Corgan smile. Corgan was doing whatever Carter would do. So cute!
Yeah, I remember us telling Carter to smile at Corgan instead of making funny faces. The picture is still cute though.
Post a Comment