Just another crazy day with a stay at home mother of two...
I don't want to look at your butt. Do I have to look at your butt? Okay, I'll look at your butt. Yeah, it's cute. Dang cute. How's my butt?
Freakin cute.
Oh, brother....
Cuter than your butt is your shirt. I love it!
I got that shirt at Target. I just LOOOOOVE Target! I think it was ten bucks...
Nice picture. Yes, Kelly you have a cute butt. Does Travis have a butt? J/K
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I don't want to look at your butt. Do I have to look at your butt? Okay, I'll look at your butt. Yeah, it's cute. Dang cute. How's my butt?
Freakin cute.
Oh, brother....
Cuter than your butt is your shirt. I love it!
I got that shirt at Target. I just LOOOOOVE Target! I think it was ten bucks...
Nice picture. Yes, Kelly you have a cute butt. Does Travis have a butt? J/K
Post a Comment