Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Eric Christian Hayes




This adorable creature is my nephew Eric. He has a lot of hair! He has the sweetest disposition you've ever seen!!! Two Christmasses ago, Nick and Carter announced that they were going to be big brothers and boy were we excited! We thought for SURE Tammie was going to have a girl! We were so thrilled that she had another gorgeous boy. Eric loves to drool and eat. He's a total snuggle butt and really gets you baby hungry, so beware!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sweet little boy. I can look at him all day long and not get bored. I was so glad when Eric love to snuggle just like his brother Nicholas. Eric has been such a happy and fun baby. I noticed Caiden loves to smile a lot. He so happy!!

Anonymous said...

Eric is a living doll. He is soooo sweet.

Anonymous said...

Great shots of my boys. Chrissy is getting really good with the camera.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

What a cute little boy!