Just another crazy day with a stay at home mother of two...
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Tent Fun
The other day I walked into my bedroom to see Corgan, Caiden and Daddy camping out in the family "tent". It was so stinking cute, I had to grab the camera to get shots of their little legs sticking out from underneath the sheet.
I'm a stay at home mom of two awesome boys and teach aerobics on the side. My hubby and I have been married for eight years and are having the time of our lives!!!
7 comments:
lol. cute!
that is really cute...travis is a good daddy!
Cute pictures! I bet Caiden was wondering what in the world was so funny!
How fun!
You captured the moment perfectly!
Watching Jamie play with our kiddos is one of my favorite things to do...I love it!
aren't you glad you captured that memory so you can relive it years later!!!!
Very cute!! Hearing my children's laughter is one of my favorite things.
Post a Comment