Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cole Fashion Week 2008 - Day Two

Corgan decided he was a "warm" when it comes to his eye makeup, selecting the warm chocolate brown eye shadow to accentuate his hazel eyes.





I felt like it was the right choice for his skin tone.
P.S. Notice the wallpaper in the background? I decided to remove it and ended up taking off some of the sheetrock with it. Soooo.... I figure I'll have to have someone come out and texture over it. But, for now, we are going with the "white trash" look that is all the craze right now.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice that he only did one eye so you could compare...yep, he's cute.

Anonymous said...

I always thought he was more of a "Spring"...but he chose very well. Don't worry, him putting on make-up won't thwart him in the future. I put on Grandma's Merle Norman Makeup all the time and look how I turned out...

Charlotta-love said...

Nice eyes there.

And on the wallpaper...oh boy. Have fun.